- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
Code Trip Olympia Expo: Three Hours, Three Speakers
April 12, 2008Posted by on
Come out to the Thurston County Fairgrounds on Monday night and get 3 hours of great information on new and exciting technologies from Microsoft and other sources.
Adam Kinney will present information on Silverlight 2.0. Woody Pewitt will talk about Internet Explorer 8 and the Code Trip Bus Cam. Jason Mauer will take us Under the Hood of the code Trip, explaining the technologies used on the bus and on the website.
Thousands of dollars worth of software will be given away from Infragistics (NetAdvantage for .NET), Telerik (RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, RadControls for WinForms, Telerik Reporting,Sitefinity CMS), Identity Mine (Blendables Essentials Mix) and copies of CodeRush by Devexpress. Along with all of that goodness, there will be some foam Code Trip Buses and Code Trip Laptop sleeves given away. Free stuff and free high quality presentations — you don’t want to miss this.
To answer a question posed by some of you, sorry, no food this time, but grab something on the way out to the fairgrounds and stuff your face while while Jason, Woody and Adam stuff our brains full of new and shiny information.
Monday, April 14, 2008
6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Olympia is the last stop for the Code Trip before the end of the line in Seattle. In partnership with the South Sound .NET User Group, they’ll be pulling out all the stops and unleashing a technical tour de force at the Thurston County Fairgrounds.
Thurston County Fairgrounds
3054 Carpenter Rd SE