- RT @mattyglesias: Look, just because Sessions hasn't actually been convicted of a crime is no reason we can't start seizing his property no… 8 hours ago
- Wow #DUNKIRK was pretty amazing. Go see it. 12 hours ago
- RT @FullFrontalSamB: “Sean Spicer crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can’t even imagine…” https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @dotnetkicks: Creating a GitHub Issues Autoresponder using Webask.io by @NotMyself dotnetkicks.com/r/253540?url=h… #dotnet via @DotNetKicks 1 day ago
- RT @databozo: Doing a thing for school. If you have a kid and use(d) formula, mind taking a survey? surveymonkey.com/r/XHKFN6S 2 days ago
Code Trip Olympia Expo: Three Hours, Three Speakers
April 12, 2008Posted by on
Come out to the Thurston County Fairgrounds on Monday night and get 3 hours of great information on new and exciting technologies from Microsoft and other sources.
Adam Kinney will present information on Silverlight 2.0. Woody Pewitt will talk about Internet Explorer 8 and the Code Trip Bus Cam. Jason Mauer will take us Under the Hood of the code Trip, explaining the technologies used on the bus and on the website.
Thousands of dollars worth of software will be given away from Infragistics (NetAdvantage for .NET), Telerik (RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, RadControls for WinForms, Telerik Reporting,Sitefinity CMS), Identity Mine (Blendables Essentials Mix) and copies of CodeRush by Devexpress. Along with all of that goodness, there will be some foam Code Trip Buses and Code Trip Laptop sleeves given away. Free stuff and free high quality presentations — you don’t want to miss this.
To answer a question posed by some of you, sorry, no food this time, but grab something on the way out to the fairgrounds and stuff your face while while Jason, Woody and Adam stuff our brains full of new and shiny information.
Monday, April 14, 2008
6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Olympia is the last stop for the Code Trip before the end of the line in Seattle. In partnership with the South Sound .NET User Group, they’ll be pulling out all the stops and unleashing a technical tour de force at the Thurston County Fairgrounds.
Thurston County Fairgrounds
3054 Carpenter Rd SE