- It seems that all technical advice boils down to "Stop, Think, Execute, Verify." Skip any one item on the list and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Hey, @shanselman I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to be a g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- Hey, @ShawnWildermuth I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- Dealing w/Imposter Syndrome: Push through and do what the little voice in the back of your mind says you can't do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Hey, @kyleshevlin my friend @gblock said he has a good story for you. Should he just add himself to the list? github.com/kyleshevlin/se… 18 hours ago
Foundations of Programming Ebook
June 25, 2008Posted by on
Karl Seguin of CodeBetter.com released a 79 page ebook called Foundations of Programming yesterday. Browsing the table of contents, I found a ton of good information is covered here. Some highlights include: YAGNI & DRY principals, Explicitness, Cohesion & Coupling, Domain Driven Design… The list just goes on and on and on.
If you want to read about the stuff that a giant Wrox tomb will never mention, grab this ebook as a great launching point.