- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
Redmond ALT.NET Geek Dinner
August 19, 2008Posted by on
I turned on the batsignal and it was determined that Celtic Bayou was the location and this coming Thursday night at 5:30 is the time.
So if you are in town and have some free time, come join us and discuss all things software with fellow passionate developers. The beer is great and the food is even better. See you there.
What: Geek Dinner
When: Thursday, Aug 21st 2008 5:30 PM – Till we all leave
Where: Celtic Bayou