- RT @gblock: Auth0 Extend offsite. Our team is busy cracking away on an MVP @SalesForceDev and @auth0_extend Integration. /cc:@WadeWegner ht… 13 hours ago
- Not sure how a first day could go any better. Met the founders; met my team face to face. @auth0 was the right move. This is going to be fun 1 day ago
- RT @tjanczuk: Just a coffee break during @auth0 offsite #cancun https://t.co/WCK49vHQCw 1 day ago
- The steady flow of awesome ideas for our platform keep coming. twitter.com/auth0_extend/s… 1 day ago
- Just checked into my room in Cancun. Get to meet my whole team at @auth0_extend tomorrow. https://t.co/Sr679VPXNL 2 days ago
Seattle Code Camp v4.0
November 11, 2008Posted by on
Don’t forget about Seattle Code Camp v4.0 this weekend in Redmond. For all the details, go to the Seattle Code Camp website. This is a free weekend of presentations on a wide variety of software development subjects. This isn’t a ‘Microsoft’ only event, check out the list of sessions if you don’t believe me.
Two South Sound .NET User Group members will be presenting:
Chris Bilson is presenting ‘Getting Git’
Git is a distributed version control system. It’s a little different than other source control systems you may have used (Subversion, TFS, etc.), and a little more powerful too. In this session we’ll talk a little bit about what the big deal is with distributed revision control systems, which ones exist, git, some tools related to git, web sites that work with git, and go through a typical git workflow.
Camey Combs is presenting "What’s the Big EFing Deal? Even Newbies can do Entity Framework"
Have you done anything with Entity Framework yet? Have you heard of it? Curious about it? if you’re new to EF and want to do some coding utilizing it, this is the session for you. Come and see what a newbie (you and your presenter) can do with EF after only a few short lessons. Bring your laptop loaded up and ready to go and follow along, building your own simple applications using EF.