- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
Seattle ALT.NET Meeting December 13th
December 9, 2008Posted by on
The somewhat monthly meeting of the Seattle ALT.NET Open Spaces Group has been scheduled for December 13th at Microsoft’s West Lake office. Please feel free to join us as we discuss a wide variety of topics in the software development and process space.
If you are curious what IoC, Continuous Improvement or NHibernate is all about, this is the meeting to come check out. And if finally no one is interested in those topics we might cover Git, Lean, Kanban or other cutting edge practices that you need to know about.
Where: Microsoft, 320 Westlake Avenue, Seattle
When: Saturday, Dec. 13th, 10am-5pm
Go to the 3rd floor once you arrive, and then you’ll see a phone number to call to get in.