- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
ALT.NET Seattle 2009 & Sponsorship
January 2, 2009Posted by on
This year’s event is planned for the weekend prior to the Microsoft MVP Summit, February 27th through March 1st of 2009. We intend to follow the same Open Spaces format as in previous years with the addition of a keynote speaker on the first day. We have secured the Digipen Institute in Redmond, Washington as our location.
We will be opening registration at the beginning of the month. 130 seats will be made available to the public with an additional allotment reserved for special guests including sponsors.
From Glenn’s site here are the details so far:
- What: ALT.NET Seattle 2009. (The site is still being worked on. Thanks to Justin Bonozier and Shoshanah Bain for getting the site up).
- Where: Digipen (thanks to Jeff Tucker for lining up the space)
- When: Evening February 27th through March 1st.
- Registration: Opens this Tuesday evening at 6PM. We’re holding on registration to allow the word to spread. There will be a max of 150 attendees. Check the wiki on Tuesday for details.
I’ll be handling organizing sponsors, so if your company is interested and have not been contact by me already shoot me an email to hash out details.
There are three levels of sponsorship:
- Gold – $1000
- Silver – $500
- Bronze – $250
In exchange for being a sponsor, we will offer you the following:
- Attendance to the event. We will reserve a seat at the conference for your representative to attend.
- Your company banner featured on our web site, and at the event (You will need to supply the banner).
- A table at the conference where you can have some promotional material.
- Recognition at the event for being a sponsor.
You can reach me at: bobbyDOTjohnsonATgmailDOTcom.