- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
ALT.NET Seattle Upcoming Events
January 4, 2009Posted by on
There are several upcoming ALT.NET Seattle events. Meetings are open to any developer who is passionate about writing software and eager to get better and it. You don’t need permission or an invite to show up. Simply show up and participate.
Our meetings are somewhat different from the Olympia .NET Users Group in that we typically don’t have a set presenter. We are all presenters. We follow an Open Spaces format. You probably also won’t find many demonstrations of Visual Studio RAD tools either. Here are a sampling of topics that I have attended:
- Dependancy Injection
- GIT Source Control
- ASP.NET MVC
- Continuous Integration/Improvement
- Agile Adoption
Meetings are held at the Microsoft Westlake Avenue office. The meetings are usually held from 10:00 AM – 5:00PM on a Saturday. The next meeting appears to be on the 17th of January. The February meeting appears to be getting lined up for the 7th but may be postponed to the lager ALT.NET Seattle 2009 Conf.
The ALT.NET Seattle 2009 Conf was just announced this week. It is planned for the weekend prior to the Microsoft MVP Summit, February 27th – March 1st. Registration opens at 6:00PM PST, Tuesday January 6th here. Admission is free, but space is limited to the first 150 people to register.