- Bought a vanity domain earlier this week from @dnsimple and now my phone is blowing up with solicitors, scammers, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Big news. twitter.com/auth0/status/9… 13 hours ago
- It seems that all technical advice boils down to "Stop, Think, Execute, Verify." Skip any one item on the list and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @shanselman I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to be a g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @ShawnWildermuth I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Ayende on Multi Tenancy
January 9, 2009Posted by on
I was reading Oren’s excellent series of posts on Multi Tenancy located here. It seems like he is just building up a good head of steam when the posts stop. Was Multi Tenancy – Approaches and Applicability the last one in the series?
Before you jump on me for not utilizing my google skills, a query of “site:ayende.com Multi Tenancy” does not return anything I have not already read. Did he stop cold turkey in the middle of the series? Or did he switch his post title scheme?
Does anyone have suggestions on other sources for this kind of information? I am specifically interested in multi tenant applications with separate databases with nhibernate as well as DDD approaches to extensible schemas.
A pointer in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.