- WTF twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 10 hours ago
- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 22 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 1 day ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
Ayende on Multi Tenancy
January 9, 2009Posted by on
I was reading Oren’s excellent series of posts on Multi Tenancy located here. It seems like he is just building up a good head of steam when the posts stop. Was Multi Tenancy – Approaches and Applicability the last one in the series?
Before you jump on me for not utilizing my google skills, a query of “site:ayende.com Multi Tenancy” does not return anything I have not already read. Did he stop cold turkey in the middle of the series? Or did he switch his post title scheme?
Does anyone have suggestions on other sources for this kind of information? I am specifically interested in multi tenant applications with separate databases with nhibernate as well as DDD approaches to extensible schemas.
A pointer in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.