- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
Find Me at ALT.NET Seattle 2009 This Weekend
February 26, 2009Posted by on
I will be attending the ALT.NET Seattle 2009 Conference this weekend February 27th – March 1st at the DigiPen Campus in Redmond, WA. If any ALT.NET people want to get together for lunch or dinner while I am there feel free to contact me via the plethora of options to the right. I will be in full on geek out mode and happy to talk with you.
Looking forward to seeing everybody.
UPDATE: I just realized I posted this with the wrong date… No wonder no body was looking for me. 8(