- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 7 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 20 hours ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
- RT @eugenio_pace: Find out why @auth0’s @vibronet says open standards alone in identity !== vendor lock-in. via @auth0 https://t.co/sRg86Rx… 1 day ago
The Portland Code Camp v4.0 Is On
April 17, 2009Posted by on
Just in case you missed it the Portland Code Camp is on for May 30th, 2009 at Reed College. It looks to be a great time already and is so far totally dominated by the ALT.NET movement.
Seattle’s Justin Bozonier has posted a sessions on Artistic Expression Through Code and Solid Principles in Practice and TDD/BDD. Chris Bilson posted sessions on Client Side Rendering and F# – It’s Not Just for Scientists. I personally am planning on doing my Beginning Dependency Injection talk as well as something new that I am working on that is an Introduction to ORM and nHibernate.