- It seems that all technical advice boils down to "Stop, Think, Execute, Verify." Skip any one item on the list and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Hey, @shanselman I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to be a g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- Hey, @ShawnWildermuth I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- Dealing w/Imposter Syndrome: Push through and do what the little voice in the back of your mind says you can't do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Hey, @kyleshevlin my friend @gblock said he has a good story for you. Should he just add himself to the list? github.com/kyleshevlin/se… 18 hours ago
The Portland Code Camp v4.0 Is On
April 17, 2009Posted by on
Just in case you missed it the Portland Code Camp is on for May 30th, 2009 at Reed College. It looks to be a great time already and is so far totally dominated by the ALT.NET movement.
Seattle’s Justin Bozonier has posted a sessions on Artistic Expression Through Code and Solid Principles in Practice and TDD/BDD. Chris Bilson posted sessions on Client Side Rendering and F# – It’s Not Just for Scientists. I personally am planning on doing my Beginning Dependency Injection talk as well as something new that I am working on that is an Introduction to ORM and nHibernate.