- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 6 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 20 hours ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
- RT @eugenio_pace: Find out why @auth0’s @vibronet says open standards alone in identity !== vendor lock-in. via @auth0 https://t.co/sRg86Rx… 1 day ago
South Sound .NET Users Group Call For Speakers
August 26, 2009Posted by on
The amazing Camey has been organizing speakers for the South Sound .NET Users Group longer than I have been a participating member. She recently received the bouncing bundle of joy visit from the stork and needs some well deserved time off. She asked if I could take over the reigns and gather up some folks to come talk to us and I readily agreed.
So, if you read my blog, are local to Olympia, WA (I’m looking at you Seattle and Portland…) and are interested in presenting to a .NET Users Group have I got a deal for you! I have one slightly cramped room and a projector with your name on it.
We meet regularly each month on the second Thursday at the Olympia Center in downtown Olympia. Meetings start at 7:00 PM and run for two hours till 9:00 PM. We usually retire to the Fish Tail Brewing Company’s pub the Fish Bowl for a few pints and conversation afterward. Speakers always drink free.
We currently have the following dates available (which are filling up fast!):
|October 8th||Jeff Olson||Introduction to TDD & Context/Specification Testing|
|November 12th||Eric Lee||Common Anti-Patterns in Legacy Code & How to Work Your Way Out of Them|
|December 10th||James Thigpen||Introduction to MVP in ASP.NET|
|February 11th||Jason Olson||Parallel Programming with Visual Studio 2010|
If you are interested at all please feel free to contact me email@example.com.