- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
South Sound .NET Users Group Schedule Filling Up With Pure Awesomeness!
September 4, 2009Posted by on
So last week I threw up the bat signal to the internets in an effort to help my local user group find some speakers for the coming months. The response has been great and I have successfully booked some great speakers. I set a goal to book six months of “no wizard based demo” speakers and I am quickly achieving that goal.
Here is a sample of what is coming in the next few months. I have made up titles for the presentations based on discussions with the presenters, so they are subject to change once then have finalized their presentations. But you get the idea. This stuff is going to be a code monkeys dream come true.
|October 8th||Jeff Olson||Introduction to TDD & Context/Specification Testing|
|November 12th||Eric Lee||Common Anti-Patterns in Legacy Code & How to Work Your Way Out of Them|
|December 10th||James Thigpen||Introduction to MVP in WinForms Applications|
|February 11th||Jason Olson||Parallel Programming with Visual Studio 2010|
Once again, if you are interested in coming to beautiful downtown Olympia, WA (where Kurt Kobain began his musical journey into depression) and speaking feel free to email me at email@example.com.