- WTF twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 10 hours ago
- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 22 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 1 day ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
South Sound .NET Users Group Schedule Filling Up With Pure Awesomeness!
September 4, 2009Posted by on
So last week I threw up the bat signal to the internets in an effort to help my local user group find some speakers for the coming months. The response has been great and I have successfully booked some great speakers. I set a goal to book six months of “no wizard based demo” speakers and I am quickly achieving that goal.
Here is a sample of what is coming in the next few months. I have made up titles for the presentations based on discussions with the presenters, so they are subject to change once then have finalized their presentations. But you get the idea. This stuff is going to be a code monkeys dream come true.
|October 8th||Jeff Olson||Introduction to TDD & Context/Specification Testing|
|November 12th||Eric Lee||Common Anti-Patterns in Legacy Code & How to Work Your Way Out of Them|
|December 10th||James Thigpen||Introduction to MVP in WinForms Applications|
|February 11th||Jason Olson||Parallel Programming with Visual Studio 2010|
Once again, if you are interested in coming to beautiful downtown Olympia, WA (where Kurt Kobain began his musical journey into depression) and speaking feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.