- WTF twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 10 hours ago
- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 22 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 1 day ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
Vacation of Fluent NHibernate: Monday ClassMaps
October 27, 2009Posted by on
Hello Tuesday! Wait a minute this is Monday’s video. That’s right I spent so much time on Monday producing the Introduction video and planning the ClassMaps video, I didn’t get around to making Monday’s until Tuesday. But hey I am on vacation what are you expecting from me really?
So, today I am covering the topic of ClassMaps in Fluent NHibernate. I used Steve Bohlen’s Summer of NHibernate code from session 9 as a starting place. In this video you will see me get the code running on my machine, upgrade it to NHibernate 2.1.0 GA and then convert it over to using ClassMaps. The video clocks in at just over 30 minutes. Enjoy.