- Bought a vanity domain earlier this week from @dnsimple and now my phone is blowing up with solicitors, scammers, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Big news. twitter.com/auth0/status/9… 7 hours ago
- It seems that all technical advice boils down to "Stop, Think, Execute, Verify." Skip any one item on the list and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @shanselman I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to be a g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @ShawnWildermuth I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Vacation of Fluent NHibernate: Monday ClassMaps
October 27, 2009Posted by on
Hello Tuesday! Wait a minute this is Monday’s video. That’s right I spent so much time on Monday producing the Introduction video and planning the ClassMaps video, I didn’t get around to making Monday’s until Tuesday. But hey I am on vacation what are you expecting from me really?
So, today I am covering the topic of ClassMaps in Fluent NHibernate. I used Steve Bohlen’s Summer of NHibernate code from session 9 as a starting place. In this video you will see me get the code running on my machine, upgrade it to NHibernate 2.1.0 GA and then convert it over to using ClassMaps. The video clocks in at just over 30 minutes. Enjoy.