- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 23 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
Vacation of Fluent NHibernate: Monday ClassMaps
October 27, 2009Posted by on
Hello Tuesday! Wait a minute this is Monday’s video. That’s right I spent so much time on Monday producing the Introduction video and planning the ClassMaps video, I didn’t get around to making Monday’s until Tuesday. But hey I am on vacation what are you expecting from me really?
So, today I am covering the topic of ClassMaps in Fluent NHibernate. I used Steve Bohlen’s Summer of NHibernate code from session 9 as a starting place. In this video you will see me get the code running on my machine, upgrade it to NHibernate 2.1.0 GA and then convert it over to using ClassMaps. The video clocks in at just over 30 minutes. Enjoy.