- RT @mattyglesias: Look, just because Sessions hasn't actually been convicted of a crime is no reason we can't start seizing his property no… 8 hours ago
- Wow #DUNKIRK was pretty amazing. Go see it. 12 hours ago
- RT @FullFrontalSamB: “Sean Spicer crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can’t even imagine…” https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @dotnetkicks: Creating a GitHub Issues Autoresponder using Webask.io by @NotMyself dotnetkicks.com/r/253540?url=h… #dotnet via @DotNetKicks 1 day ago
- RT @databozo: Doing a thing for school. If you have a kid and use(d) formula, mind taking a survey? surveymonkey.com/r/XHKFN6S 2 days ago
Vacation of Fluent NHibernate: Monday ClassMaps
October 27, 2009Posted by on
Hello Tuesday! Wait a minute this is Monday’s video. That’s right I spent so much time on Monday producing the Introduction video and planning the ClassMaps video, I didn’t get around to making Monday’s until Tuesday. But hey I am on vacation what are you expecting from me really?
So, today I am covering the topic of ClassMaps in Fluent NHibernate. I used Steve Bohlen’s Summer of NHibernate code from session 9 as a starting place. In this video you will see me get the code running on my machine, upgrade it to NHibernate 2.1.0 GA and then convert it over to using ClassMaps. The video clocks in at just over 30 minutes. Enjoy.