- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 7 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 20 hours ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
- RT @eugenio_pace: Find out why @auth0’s @vibronet says open standards alone in identity !== vendor lock-in. via @auth0 https://t.co/sRg86Rx… 1 day ago
I’m Speaking at Seattle Code Camp April 17-18th 2010
April 6, 2010Posted by on
I’ll be presenting an interactive session on Ruby! Hope to see you there.
Synopsis: Are you a developer who is curious about all the hype around Ruby? Not sure where to start? What do you need to install? How do I learn? Then this session is for you. We will start out with a brief show and tell, where I explain what you need to install. What is a Gem and how do you get them. What is Rake and how do you use it. Then we will quickly pivot to programming in Ruby. By the end of the session everyone in the room will have written their first lines of Ruby code. So come prepared to participate in an interactive introduction to a very powerful and popular language.
Also be sure to check out these sessions offered by friends of mine: