- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 23 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
Brian Marick: Programming for Business Users
July 23, 2010Posted by on
I saw this video float across twitter yesterday and think it is a great introduction to the kind of complexity that programmers deal with for your average business user. Brian does an amazing job of demonstrating the process in such a way that anyone can understand it.