- O.o twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 32 minutes ago
- RT @WesleyLHandy: @NotMyself just letting you know, this past weekend I finally started hacking away skills for the Echo Show from FluentCo… 9 hours ago
- RT @acloudguru: Serverless Rock-n-Roll! @Fender Digital is event-driven & 100% #serverless sf.serverlessconf.io #Serverlessconf https://… 15 hours ago
- Just finished ep 1 of Who is America. @SenSanders reaction had me giggling. The middle had me questioning if I want… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @AdebiyiAL: I just published “Getting Started With C# on Visual Studio Code” medium.com/p/getting-star… 1 day ago
Introducing the Coding Solo Cowboy Hat of Shame
February 9, 2011Posted by on
While at Agile Open Northwest, someone mentioned the best idea I have ever heard. Their team made a rule that if you were going to code by yourself with out a pairing partner you had to raise your hand and announce “I’m coding alone!” and don the Cowboy Hat of Shame.
This was such a great idea, my team decided to implement our own and here it is. The tiara really makes it work.