- RT @gblock: Auth0 Extend offsite. Our team is busy cracking away on an MVP @SalesForceDev and @auth0_extend Integration. /cc:@WadeWegner ht… 13 hours ago
- Not sure how a first day could go any better. Met the founders; met my team face to face. @auth0 was the right move. This is going to be fun 1 day ago
- RT @tjanczuk: Just a coffee break during @auth0 offsite #cancun https://t.co/WCK49vHQCw 1 day ago
- The steady flow of awesome ideas for our platform keep coming. twitter.com/auth0_extend/s… 1 day ago
- Just checked into my room in Cancun. Get to meet my whole team at @auth0_extend tomorrow. https://t.co/Sr679VPXNL 2 days ago
Introducing the Coding Solo Cowboy Hat of Shame
February 9, 2011Posted by on
While at Agile Open Northwest, someone mentioned the best idea I have ever heard. Their team made a rule that if you were going to code by yourself with out a pairing partner you had to raise your hand and announce “I’m coding alone!” and don the Cowboy Hat of Shame.
This was such a great idea, my team decided to implement our own and here it is. The tiara really makes it work.