- Bought a vanity domain earlier this week from @dnsimple and now my phone is blowing up with solicitors, scammers, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Big news. twitter.com/auth0/status/9… 7 hours ago
- It seems that all technical advice boils down to "Stop, Think, Execute, Verify." Skip any one item on the list and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @shanselman I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to be a g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @ShawnWildermuth I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Chewie: Bundler for .net… kinda
February 13, 2011Posted by on
We have been using nuget recently in an effort to clean up our dependency nightmare. I mentioned that it would be great if instead of nuget being another visual studio plugin it was more like ruby gems and bundler. I have a preference for tools that are command line driven. Well My coworker Eric Ridgeway decided that was a good idea and ran with it. Chewie is a an awesome module written for powershell. It’s beauty is in it’s simplicity. Check out this video for a quick demo.