- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
Migrating to wordpress.com
March 27, 2011Posted by on
Been really tired of dasblog’s annoying bugs and not really willing to fix them myself. I decided to try out the big daddy of blogging platforms WordPress. I decided to go with a hosted WordPress.com site because I don’t trust my LAMP chops.
So I may end up self hosting anyway so I can add the features I want.
On the plus side, I am blogging from my iPad on the custom WordPress app and the dashboard is very nice! Migrating to the self hosted app should be a snap.