- WTF twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 10 hours ago
- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 22 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 1 day ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
Sqlite Provider for Simple.Data 0.5.6
March 31, 2011Posted by on
There is a new provider for Simple.Data available via NuGet that will allow you to consume Sqlite databases. Both in memory and file based database are supported. This initial release has some warts in the API, but is usable. It is currently being used in the NerdBeers project for testing support. I plan to buff out the warts over the next few versions.
Be sure to watch full screen or download the original HD source.
Check out the various sources: