- Bought a vanity domain earlier this week from @dnsimple and now my phone is blowing up with solicitors, scammers, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Big news. twitter.com/auth0/status/9… 13 hours ago
- It seems that all technical advice boils down to "Stop, Think, Execute, Verify." Skip any one item on the list and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @shanselman I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to be a g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @ShawnWildermuth I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Sqlite Provider for Simple.Data 0.5.6
March 31, 2011Posted by on
There is a new provider for Simple.Data available via NuGet that will allow you to consume Sqlite databases. Both in memory and file based database are supported. This initial release has some warts in the API, but is usable. It is currently being used in the NerdBeers project for testing support. I plan to buff out the warts over the next few versions.
Be sure to watch full screen or download the original HD source.
Check out the various sources: