- RT @mattyglesias: Look, just because Sessions hasn't actually been convicted of a crime is no reason we can't start seizing his property no… 8 hours ago
- Wow #DUNKIRK was pretty amazing. Go see it. 12 hours ago
- RT @FullFrontalSamB: “Sean Spicer crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can’t even imagine…” https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @dotnetkicks: Creating a GitHub Issues Autoresponder using Webask.io by @NotMyself dotnetkicks.com/r/253540?url=h… #dotnet via @DotNetKicks 1 day ago
- RT @databozo: Doing a thing for school. If you have a kid and use(d) formula, mind taking a survey? surveymonkey.com/r/XHKFN6S 2 days ago
Sqlite Provider for Simple.Data 0.5.6
March 31, 2011Posted by on
There is a new provider for Simple.Data available via NuGet that will allow you to consume Sqlite databases. Both in memory and file based database are supported. This initial release has some warts in the API, but is usable. It is currently being used in the NerdBeers project for testing support. I plan to buff out the warts over the next few versions.
Be sure to watch full screen or download the original HD source.
Check out the various sources: