- WTF twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 10 hours ago
- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 22 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 1 day ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
Speaking at the South Sound .NET Users Group July 14, 2011
April 23, 2011Posted by on
Looks like I have put myself on the hook to speak at the South Sound .NET Users Group again on July 14th 2011. Here is the description up on the site.
Bobby Johnson – An Exploration of Dynamic and Metaprogramming with C# 4
With the introduction of the Dynamic Language Runtime in .NET 4.0, a whole new world of programming possibilities have been added to our developer toolbox on the same scale as the addition of Linq. We are only just beginning to see applications in the wild. In this presentation, Bobby will explore the evolution of the C# syntax over the last decade with in the context of what dynamic actually means. Then move on to basic concepts of metaprogramming that are now available for use. Finally, a few demonstrations of some of the bleeding edge frameworks that are beginning to take advantage of dynamic like Simple.Data, NancyFx & DynoPhile.
Bobby Johnson is an Application Delivery Manager with Russell Investments and is directly responsible for leading teams that developing high quality, maintainable applications that allow Russell to improve financial security for people. He is a regular contributing member if the local South Sound .NET Users group and ALT.NET Seattle , speaker at Seattle & Portland Code Camps as well as contributor to many open source projects. Bobby maintains a blog, frequently tweets and plays entirely to much World of Warcraft.