- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
It Is How Others See Your Accomplishments That Matter
June 23, 2011Posted by on
As I leave my amazing team at Russell to take on new challenges with a new team at Milliman, it is good to look back at what I have accomplished here. It is even better to see the appreciation of the value I helped to deliver to Russell.
Bobby Johnson has had a large impact in a relatively short tenure at Russell. His leadership in improving software development practices throughout the organization has been significant. He has provided mentorship and guidance beyond to various development teams throughout GT&O and our Business Partners. His project contributions have been diverse as he has had roles on the Indexes Research and Reconstitution, OATS Reporting and YODA/ETF applications. He recently was appointed as a Manager of Application Development.
While the loss of these teammates and their knowledge, skills and energy are significant, I would like to express my gratitude for their hard work during their time at Russell. Their contributions have elevated our capabilities as a development team.
Now that is an endorsement I can take pride in.