- WTF twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 10 hours ago
- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 22 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 1 day ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
It Is How Others See Your Accomplishments That Matter
June 23, 2011Posted by on
As I leave my amazing team at Russell to take on new challenges with a new team at Milliman, it is good to look back at what I have accomplished here. It is even better to see the appreciation of the value I helped to deliver to Russell.
Bobby Johnson has had a large impact in a relatively short tenure at Russell. His leadership in improving software development practices throughout the organization has been significant. He has provided mentorship and guidance beyond to various development teams throughout GT&O and our Business Partners. His project contributions have been diverse as he has had roles on the Indexes Research and Reconstitution, OATS Reporting and YODA/ETF applications. He recently was appointed as a Manager of Application Development.
While the loss of these teammates and their knowledge, skills and energy are significant, I would like to express my gratitude for their hard work during their time at Russell. Their contributions have elevated our capabilities as a development team.
Now that is an endorsement I can take pride in.