- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
Coffee && Code @ Burial Grounds Sunday Oct 23 1:00PM
October 20, 2011Posted by on
The second ever Coffee && Code will take place at Burial Grounds this Sunday at 1:00PM. Bring your laptop and let’s hack on some code.
Last time Brad Jennings and I did a ping pong pair programming session completing the String Calculator Kata. So let’s keep that trend going, if you are interested in learning TDD or just pairing with another TDD’r to share tips and tricks come on down to Burial Grounds this Sunday.