- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
The Current Deployment Process for Simple.Data.Sqlite
November 6, 2011Posted by on
On Friday, I picked up a copy of Camtasia:Mac by Techsmith. I have been doing screencasts with the Windows version for a year or so now, but I wanted something that would allow me to produce videos captured in both Windows and OSX.
I wanted an excuse to produce a video in OSX to try it out and see what the editing experience is like. I have been maintaining a Sqlite provider for Simple.Data and the update process is, in my opinion, pretty slick.
So, here you go, my first OSX produced video.