- WTF twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 10 hours ago
- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 22 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 1 day ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
The Current Deployment Process for Simple.Data.Sqlite
November 6, 2011Posted by on
On Friday, I picked up a copy of Camtasia:Mac by Techsmith. I have been doing screencasts with the Windows version for a year or so now, but I wanted something that would allow me to produce videos captured in both Windows and OSX.
I wanted an excuse to produce a video in OSX to try it out and see what the editing experience is like. I have been maintaining a Sqlite provider for Simple.Data and the update process is, in my opinion, pretty slick.
So, here you go, my first OSX produced video.