- RT @mattyglesias: Look, just because Sessions hasn't actually been convicted of a crime is no reason we can't start seizing his property no… 8 hours ago
- Wow #DUNKIRK was pretty amazing. Go see it. 12 hours ago
- RT @FullFrontalSamB: “Sean Spicer crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can’t even imagine…” https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @dotnetkicks: Creating a GitHub Issues Autoresponder using Webask.io by @NotMyself dotnetkicks.com/r/253540?url=h… #dotnet via @DotNetKicks 1 day ago
- RT @databozo: Doing a thing for school. If you have a kid and use(d) formula, mind taking a survey? surveymonkey.com/r/XHKFN6S 2 days ago
The Current Deployment Process for Simple.Data.Sqlite
November 6, 2011Posted by on
On Friday, I picked up a copy of Camtasia:Mac by Techsmith. I have been doing screencasts with the Windows version for a year or so now, but I wanted something that would allow me to produce videos captured in both Windows and OSX.
I wanted an excuse to produce a video in OSX to try it out and see what the editing experience is like. I have been maintaining a Sqlite provider for Simple.Data and the update process is, in my opinion, pretty slick.
So, here you go, my first OSX produced video.