- Bought a vanity domain earlier this week from @dnsimple and now my phone is blowing up with solicitors, scammers, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Big news. twitter.com/auth0/status/9… 13 hours ago
- It seems that all technical advice boils down to "Stop, Think, Execute, Verify." Skip any one item on the list and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @shanselman I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to be a g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @ShawnWildermuth I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
The Current Deployment Process for Simple.Data.Sqlite
November 6, 2011Posted by on
On Friday, I picked up a copy of Camtasia:Mac by Techsmith. I have been doing screencasts with the Windows version for a year or so now, but I wanted something that would allow me to produce videos captured in both Windows and OSX.
I wanted an excuse to produce a video in OSX to try it out and see what the editing experience is like. I have been maintaining a Sqlite provider for Simple.Data and the update process is, in my opinion, pretty slick.
So, here you go, my first OSX produced video.