- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
November 10th \ Michael Ibarra on How ASP.NET MVC3 Validation Makes Happy
November 9, 2011Posted by on
A closer look at the newer server and client validation features in ASP.NET MVC3. We’ll cover validation with DataAnnotations, writing your own custom validation attributes and unobtrusive client-side validation with jquery-validate, remote validation and self validating objects.
Michael Ibarra has been writing software in the Seattle area for over ten years, using .NET technologies to deliver solutions for companies like Microsoft, PEMCO Insurance, Daptiv and Parametric Portfolio Associates. He is currently a Senior Software Engineer at Getty Images in Fremont.
at the meeting
We’ve got copies of development books to give away, t-shirts and swag available through door prizes. We’ve also got some Pluralsight training to give away – one month subscriptions to their On-Demand! training library you can make use of when you have the time. Check out their course offerings at http://www.pluralsight-training.net/microsoft/olt/courses.aspx.
Find us on the web at ssdotnet.org, and on Facebook South Sound .NET User Group.
The meeting will be held at our usual time of 7:00-9:00 p.m. at the Olympia Center (222 Columbia NW, Rm 101). Come and enjoy the presentation, networking opportunities with other developers and a chance to win a door prize.