- Bought a vanity domain earlier this week from @dnsimple and now my phone is blowing up with solicitors, scammers, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Big news. twitter.com/auth0/status/9… 13 hours ago
- It seems that all technical advice boils down to "Stop, Think, Execute, Verify." Skip any one item on the list and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @shanselman I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to be a g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @ShawnWildermuth I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
November 10th \ Michael Ibarra on How ASP.NET MVC3 Validation Makes Happy
November 9, 2011Posted by on
A closer look at the newer server and client validation features in ASP.NET MVC3. We’ll cover validation with DataAnnotations, writing your own custom validation attributes and unobtrusive client-side validation with jquery-validate, remote validation and self validating objects.
Michael Ibarra has been writing software in the Seattle area for over ten years, using .NET technologies to deliver solutions for companies like Microsoft, PEMCO Insurance, Daptiv and Parametric Portfolio Associates. He is currently a Senior Software Engineer at Getty Images in Fremont.
at the meeting
We’ve got copies of development books to give away, t-shirts and swag available through door prizes. We’ve also got some Pluralsight training to give away – one month subscriptions to their On-Demand! training library you can make use of when you have the time. Check out their course offerings at http://www.pluralsight-training.net/microsoft/olt/courses.aspx.
Find us on the web at ssdotnet.org, and on Facebook South Sound .NET User Group.
The meeting will be held at our usual time of 7:00-9:00 p.m. at the Olympia Center (222 Columbia NW, Rm 101). Come and enjoy the presentation, networking opportunities with other developers and a chance to win a door prize.