- RT @mattyglesias: Look, just because Sessions hasn't actually been convicted of a crime is no reason we can't start seizing his property no… 8 hours ago
- Wow #DUNKIRK was pretty amazing. Go see it. 12 hours ago
- RT @FullFrontalSamB: “Sean Spicer crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can’t even imagine…” https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @dotnetkicks: Creating a GitHub Issues Autoresponder using Webask.io by @NotMyself dotnetkicks.com/r/253540?url=h… #dotnet via @DotNetKicks 1 day ago
- RT @databozo: Doing a thing for school. If you have a kid and use(d) formula, mind taking a survey? surveymonkey.com/r/XHKFN6S 2 days ago
Toji: The Psake Based, Nuget Powered Canned Build of Awesome
November 9, 2011Posted by on
I have been using psake, the amazing PowerShell based automation tool by James Kovacs, for builds since discovering how awesome they are while working with the Russell Boys. I have a stock set of build scripts that I seem to copy and paste and modify as needed on each new project.
Ian Davis posted a demo video for his recently released build system Toji.Toji pretty much implements all my build goo in a nicer, cleaner way, but also makes it super easy to set up via Nuget. I think I will be using it from now on and contributing stuff I need to the project. Awesome.
Check out the demo video.