- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 7 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 20 hours ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
- RT @eugenio_pace: Find out why @auth0’s @vibronet says open standards alone in identity !== vendor lock-in. via @auth0 https://t.co/sRg86Rx… 1 day ago
Toji: The Psake Based, Nuget Powered Canned Build of Awesome
November 9, 2011Posted by on
I have been using psake, the amazing PowerShell based automation tool by James Kovacs, for builds since discovering how awesome they are while working with the Russell Boys. I have a stock set of build scripts that I seem to copy and paste and modify as needed on each new project.
Ian Davis posted a demo video for his recently released build system Toji.Toji pretty much implements all my build goo in a nicer, cleaner way, but also makes it super easy to set up via Nuget. I think I will be using it from now on and contributing stuff I need to the project. Awesome.
Check out the demo video.