- Bought a vanity domain earlier this week from @dnsimple and now my phone is blowing up with solicitors, scammers, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Big news. twitter.com/auth0/status/9… 13 hours ago
- It seems that all technical advice boils down to "Stop, Think, Execute, Verify." Skip any one item on the list and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @shanselman I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to be a g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hey, @ShawnWildermuth I recently interviewed on @2ndCareerDevs and think it turned out really well. Would love to b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Toji: The Psake Based, Nuget Powered Canned Build of Awesome
November 9, 2011Posted by on
I have been using psake, the amazing PowerShell based automation tool by James Kovacs, for builds since discovering how awesome they are while working with the Russell Boys. I have a stock set of build scripts that I seem to copy and paste and modify as needed on each new project.
Ian Davis posted a demo video for his recently released build system Toji.Toji pretty much implements all my build goo in a nicer, cleaner way, but also makes it super easy to set up via Nuget. I think I will be using it from now on and contributing stuff I need to the project. Awesome.
Check out the demo video.