- 25 hours to Bariloche, but the views are worth it. https://t.co/7W7cN2t1sm 22 hours ago
- RT @SaintGimp: GWB: "No democracy pretends to be a tyranny. Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. Democracy remains definition of polit… 2 days ago
- Seattle, WA ✈️ Atlanta, GA ✈️ Buenos Aires, Argentina ✈️ San Carlos de Baroloche, Argentina #AdventureTime @nodeconfar we are on our way! 2 days ago
- RT @aaronpk: Super happy to announce that my book "OAuth 2.0 Simplified" is now available! oauth2simplified.com 3 days ago
- RT @GraceStarling4: For those carrying their #MeToo with them silently, you are loved, cherished, and believed. You do not owe your story t… 4 days ago
Toji: The Psake Based, Nuget Powered Canned Build of Awesome
November 9, 2011Posted by on
I have been using psake, the amazing PowerShell based automation tool by James Kovacs, for builds since discovering how awesome they are while working with the Russell Boys. I have a stock set of build scripts that I seem to copy and paste and modify as needed on each new project.
Ian Davis posted a demo video for his recently released build system Toji.Toji pretty much implements all my build goo in a nicer, cleaner way, but also makes it super easy to set up via Nuget. I think I will be using it from now on and contributing stuff I need to the project. Awesome.
Check out the demo video.