- Nice I love D3! gag.gl/eK0juj 7 hours ago
- RT @blackgirltech: If you're a Black woman & want to learn how to code but need some financial help, you should apply for the https://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- Louie is growing so fast! https://t.co/hfvOqScGp3 20 hours ago
- RT @vibronet: Open standards should be table stakes for everyone - but won’t be enough to save you from vendor lock-in https://t.co/TbMebtG… 1 day ago
- RT @eugenio_pace: Find out why @auth0’s @vibronet says open standards alone in identity !== vendor lock-in. via @auth0 https://t.co/sRg86Rx… 1 day ago
Will Write iOS Application for Licenses
December 30, 2011Posted by on
I am interested in getting more into iOS development. I have written some prototypes with XCode and MonoTouch. I really like MonoTouch and would really like my own license, so I can create some personal applications and play in the space. But sadly am unable to afford it at the moment.
That is where you come in. If you would like a simple iOS application for your organization and are willing to fund the purchase price of an Apple Developers license and a MonoTouch license, I will develop an application for you and walk it through the Apple submission process to get it up on the App Store.
Here are some more details:
Apple Developers License: $99
MonoTouch Professional License: $399
Payment Method: PayPal
Example of what I can do with the MonoTouch trial.
This application consumes & displays rss & twitter feeds as well as showing some nice existing web content. This is the type of application I am offering to build for you.
Sound like a deal? Are you interested? Contact me.