- RT @gblock: Auth0 Extend offsite. Our team is busy cracking away on an MVP @SalesForceDev and @auth0_extend Integration. /cc:@WadeWegner ht… 13 hours ago
- Not sure how a first day could go any better. Met the founders; met my team face to face. @auth0 was the right move. This is going to be fun 1 day ago
- RT @tjanczuk: Just a coffee break during @auth0 offsite #cancun https://t.co/WCK49vHQCw 1 day ago
- The steady flow of awesome ideas for our platform keep coming. twitter.com/auth0_extend/s… 1 day ago
- Just checked into my room in Cancun. Get to meet my whole team at @auth0_extend tomorrow. https://t.co/Sr679VPXNL 2 days ago
SSDNUG Presents: Glenn Block – Unlock your inner node in the cloud with Windows Azure
March 2, 2012Posted by on
The South Sound .NET Users group is proud to present Glenn Block on Thursday March tth at 7:00PM at the Olympia Center in the heart of downtown Olympia, WA.
If I told you that you can build node.js applications in Windows Azure would you believe me? Come to this session and I’ll show you how. You’ll see how take those existing node apps and easily deploy them to Windows Azure from any platform. You’ll see how you can make yours node apps more robust by leveraging Azure services like storage and service bus, all of which are available in our new “azure” npm module. You’ll also see how to take advantage of cool tools like socket.io for WebSockets, node-inspector for debugging and Cloud9 for an awesome online development experience.
Glenn is a PM at Microsoft working on support for node.js in Windows and Azure. Glenn has a breadth of experience both both inside and outside Microsoft developing software solutions for ISVs and the enterprise. Glenn has been a passionate supporter of open source and has been active in involving folks from the community in the development of software at Microsoft. This has included shipping products under open source licenses, as well as assisting other teams looking to do so. Glenn is also a lover of community and a frequent speaker at local and international events and user groups.